Friday, November 30, 2012

Pancake Flavor Explosion

Suddenly it seems everywhere I look there is a sign outside a restaurant promoting a new flavor of pancakes. I Hop is promoting Red Velvet Pancakes, Flapjacks in Sevierville is touting Sticky Bun Pancakes while in Pigeon Forge they are tempting hungry visitors with their favorite Pecan Pancakes. Since we are just coming out of fall , many restaurants have been offering pumpkin, gingerbread and apple pancakes. The fun thing is there is no end to the flavors that can be turned into pancakes and that's not even counting the syurps and toppings to use on top. Today in restaurants, gourmet stores and supermarkets pancake lovers can choose from a wide variety of toppings including fruit based flavors to local specialities. I can't wait to see what pancake tempetation the Pancake Houses in the Smokies are going to come up with next.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about the Pigeon Forge to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete