Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Send a Pancake Greeting

Two days left until Pancake Month begins. I was in Walmart yesterday and there in the middle of the Valentine Day display there was a Pink Pancake display. I guess the thinking was; both holidays fall in the same month, and Pancake Day this year falls on February 12, two days before Valentine's Day, so let's come up with a combination gift? I don't know but it works for me. The pretty pink boxes held either pink pancakes with mini chocolate chips or Red Velvet Pancake Mix. The nice think was one only had to add water to the mix to make pretty pink pancakes!!! At $2.98 a box I bought a half dozen boxes to send out to friends with an address label glued to one side of the box and a Happy Pancake Day Greeting glue to the other side. Pancake lovers can also send an e-card for Blueberry Pancake Day. Go to free e-cards and type in Pancake Day to get your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment