Friday, December 14, 2012

Blueberry Balsamic Syrup

This is the final post for my entry in the Blueberry Blog Recipe Contest. If you have a blog and a recipe using blueberries you might want to check out the contest. It can be any blueberry recipe, I just have a pancake blog. I came up with this syrup to top my Homemade Blueberry Pancakes stuffed with Sweet Blueberry Cheese. It turned out so good that I am going to bottle it and give it out this year for Christmas. Blueberry Balsamic Syrup; 2 Cups blueberries, fresh or frozen, 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar,1/4 Cup Sugar. Combine Blueberries,vinegar and sugar in small saucepan. Bring to boil and then reduce heat and cook until mixture is thick. Taste and add sugar if needed. This is nice not only on the stuffed pancakes, but cheesecake, pork chops and chicken breast. http://www.littlebluedynamos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment